Call for Abstracts is Now Reopened!
The Scientific Committee is pleased to invite authors to submit their abstracts to be delivered at ICTTP7 in Gothenburg, Sweden, August 23-25, 2022. The call is opened until December 17, 2021.
The committee welcomes abstracts within:
– transportation psychology and research methods
– human and environmental interaction and design
– road user behaviour
– prediction of road user behaviour
– behavioural change
– driver state and impaired driving
– sustainable mobility
– vulnerable road users
– human driver performance
– autonomous vehicles and new roles for driver and other road users
All abstract and special session accepted for 2020 are automatically accepted for the 2022 conference, if still relevant. Further information will be sent to the corresponding authors in September/October 2021.
Call for abstracts available in PDF here.