- Transportation psychology and research methods
- Human and environmental interaction and design
- Road user behaviour
- Prediction of road user behaviour
- Behavioural change
- Driver state and impaired driving
- Sustainable mobility
- Vulnerable road users
- Human Driver performance
- Autonomous vehicles and new roles for driver and other road users
- Special sessions are possible for e.g. EU projects, organisations/professional bodies. Please contact the Conference Secretariat at ICTTP2020@meetx.se
The ICTTP2020 Scientific Committee in collaboration with Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour (TRF) have agreed on a Special Issue on a selection of the research presented at the conference.
The Scientific Committee will invite the authors of the 10 most interesting conference presentations to submit a full paper on their work to the TRF Special Issue dedicated to the conference. Only presentations at the conference can be invited. Novelty and quality will be the basic criteria for inclusion.
It is not possible to apply for inclusion, but you may request consideration. If you want your presentation to be considered please contact the Scientific Committee firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that your presentation will be attended and considered.